Bullseye Home Inspection Details
Your inspection will describe the following aspects with a detailed report of:
- Site and general conditions
- Exterior materials & condition
- Roofing System, including gutters and drainage, roof cover material & condition, accessories and penetrations, chimneys and flues, pitch and shape.
- Electrical System, including meter, voltage and amperage disconnects, panel distribution box, fuses and/or breakers, GFCI circuits, improper additions, improper sizing.
- Heating and Cooling System, including heat and AC type, function and capability, energy source, age, condition, venting and combustion air requirements.
- Plumbing System
- Attic & Ventilation
- Laundry area
- Basements & crawl spaces
- Stairs and railings